Friday, December 4, 2009

Because I'm A Girl - Part1

I'll Remember You Till I'm Gone - Part2


Music Video By 2NB
Remake Of 'Because I'm A Girl' By KISS
Very Touching Plot...

(you shld be able to understand even without subs^^)

Overview (Contains Spoiler of MV)
"Because I'm a Girl"
The guy who gives her lollipops has a twin. On that day where she's supposed to meet him, he doesn't show so she leaves. And then she sees "him" and thinks it's the real him. And she notices some changes with "him" and thinks something like, "you're not like this...". And one day she confronted the guy's bro asking where is the guy. The twin started to have flashback of the guy and breakdown in tears.The guy who gave her lollipops died because he got knocked down by a truck and his twin bro went for her instead of lollipop guy.

"I'll Remember You Till I'm Gone"
=Flashback=
While crossing the street, somebody bump into the lollipop guy and his tin of lollipop scattered on the road. He went to pick them up but was knocked down by a truck. Upon dying, he ask his elder bro if he can take his place and make her happy. Because he love her so much to even lie about his death.

No comments: