Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I getting more and more tired nowadays
falling aslp juz lying on my bed
no motivation going to sch
restless

sch have start 2days ago
1st day of sch I alrd give linear faci a SIAN look
2nd day I jus hack care abt ranji
I dun care what he thinks..I sleepy
I dun have any brain cells for DE to kill
furthermore i dun understand tat day prob
I jus tel my team I too tired to tink
and TJ goes wah~been same class with you for 1yr 1st time see you sae tired-_-

met up with mc,tj,raj and qiong
for discussion of FYP
chosen the 6 choices
let's pray that i can make it through the final year with satisfied grades
hope so

OH
have i said b4 ?
the very starting of 2009
I accepted micheal (QE's boyfren)
as conversion below...
=======================
rui: oh, btw I accepted micheal. Micheal actually is handsome de lor
rebecca:*!!!!!!!!*
rui:*?*
rebecca:coz you suddenly sae accept him.while all this while you dun lyk angmo d.
rui:erm...i trying to go over to angmo side (currently at md side)
rebecca:new year new side?
rui:-_-'''
rui:coz tat time what qe sae to the fans d...the way she sae abt micheal,the expression...我认了
rui:只要她幸福就好
================================
so that how I came to accept him
I also glad that finally gt shou zhe news alrd
mingen are damm cute
they lyk kids
sticking tgt at film site,sharing food
I juz get worry when they shared food coz they end up sick tgt-_-
(see one cough,the other follow by.everytime lyk tat.tsktsk)
but then
their friendship are really strong(jealous abt it^^)

No comments: