Saturday, January 31, 2009



go out with Esyln today
we went to watch the wedding game
which what i could only say is the movie is a funny one
Fann,Christopher,the woman act as Christopher's manager and hei ren are funny
not bad for the plot

saw this Jack Neo movie 幸福万岁poster at GV
which indicate as NC16
could somebody tell me why is it NC16?
not that I unable to watch
but shouldn't Jack Neo movie be cater to all age levels?

went to Esplanade watch design for living[华丽上班族:生活与生存]
people who went to watch tat play maybe due to Sylvia chang or Joseph Cheng
but for me
I watch due to Joseph and David Wang

once I saw this sentence while reading through cape no.7 article
the writer wrote
'A good show is determined by how much impression it has given to the audience'
Yes.I remembered.
Winnie Zhang wei,Li Xiang,David,QiQi,HaoHao,BanBan,Sohpie,JiaLing,DongMei,SunQiang,ShenKai...etc
and of coz sophie's 6 dogsXD
KeKe,AiAi,QiQi,GuaiGuai,DuanDuan,ZhengZheng

Through there are some disturbance occur during the act
yet it does not affect neither the play nor the audience
I was most impressive by David Wang's threatre acting
Even through I have watch him acted in Best Taste In The World
however this is the first time I watch him on theatre
Other than him,Sylvia also another impressive actor

Overall,I felt that the play is worth it.
It's a pity that the 交流会is cancelled at the end
cause of the disturbance
the play kinda of drag until 12plus
so they are unable to held it
Those who take train there
have also missed the last train
and had to take taxi home

But thanks to the disturbances
we get to see one extra scene
and also the incharge of the esplanade sae
'all drinks at the bar is on the hse!'
cool!

No comments: