Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight Panel @ Comic Con

I went to youtube again to search for twilight videos
and found twilight cast interview @ comic con
nice video
(just ignore the screaming)
LOL

Here's a few 经典moments in the interview:

"well, besides James cause you die, I’m sorry…"
-Twilight Fan

what was most interesting/funniest moment while filming Twilight. . ?
"I remember one...when we were filming the kissing scene, Rob get a little passionate and fall off the bed"-Catherine

What attracted you (Kristen Stewart) to the role?
Kristen:...plus i did my audition with Rob Pattinson.
It was on Catherine's bed.

Rob:With Catherine.
Catherine: I was filming.
Can: that's WORSE!

What attracted Robert to his role as Edward Cullen?
"I JUST WANTED TO PLAY HIM COZ HE'S THE HOTTEST VAMP IN THE WORLD"
(Two thumbs up!)!-Rob

Favourite Bella and Edward moment...
"my favourite scene was like a little scene, I did with Kristen, where I’m trying to intimidate her and, and she doesn’t get intimidated and she’s not scared of me "
-Rob
"There’s… we were doing, like, some improvise at one point and we, like, we’re frolicking in the leaves and we’re just sort of laying around and he’s, like, being cocky and I, I stick my finger in his mouth and say, ‘you want a taste?’ and he doesn’t do it!"
-Kristen

No comments: