Saturday, November 1, 2008

pp have been bothering me
feeling like a failure
feeling like worthless

I dun understand
why do I have to care so much
about people reaction
feeling so sensitive
feeling so dejected

I hate this side of me
really hated
why cant I present confidently
why cant I ignored them
why cant I voice out my thought

I am a coward
A black sheep in the family
A weakly

I hate the point where
I have to present in front of people
I hate the point where
They have to have test and exams
I know they have them for a reason
but they just make me overly serious

I just want to learn
For sake of interest
For sake of curiosity
For sake of ...
I want to learn

Sometimes the surroundings
is moving too fast
my friends...
the world...
and time...
too fast for me to follow...

I just want to lead a simple life
where I can do what I want
follow what my heart telling me to
not following others
not compromising
not asking for any higher rank in career
but just ME.

ME
a weirdo
a loner
an anti-social
being what I am
doing what I like

No comments: