Friday, October 31, 2008

LOL
I happy about recent news
there's alot of qe's and mingen's

actually I'm quite angry with 恩on wed
when she appear at beijing airport,
wearing only a short dress and boots?!
oh my gosh
beijing temp is at 3-4degree during that time
she trying to get a cold?!
oh well...at least she wear more when the fans go 送机ytd

I spent ytd nite reading and watching videos of them in beijing
which have coz me too be HIGH^^
LOL
8 post and 5videos
it's been a long time since they gt interview tgt
I missed the moments
esp when now I wouldnt have the chance to see 183+7f
they becum a market when the 2 gps tgt
uncontrollable~

mingen gg to collaborate in mainland drama
[守着阳光守着你]
恩acting as 丁小寒
a ger who loves to dance however have an illness which will coz her eyesight to worsen
md acting as 杨睿
eh....a sunshine boy...then he lyk 小寒sister who is pretty but cold...then lata lyk qe bah....
(i admit i jus scan though)
it's kinda of life drama,连戏剧nt lyk the 偶像剧they usually act
恩~
There are times I wont mind abt him...(I'm bias to 恩)
^^好朋友久违的同台!

No comments: