Saturday, September 13, 2008

ok finally i update blog
lazy and no urge to type post
that why din update-_-

basically school start
spent 4 hrs chiong my PP
and yet haven get accepted
suay suay get sem1 AE faci as DE2 faci
1st reaction:suay,sian
the moment see him teaching:my DE2 完了
2nd time attend his lesson:麻木, i wanna go hme~
i MISS celab...
though he's nagging
though he's 38
though he's always finsh class on 4pm
but YET he's teaching is detail and make sure you understand:)
i alrd asking qiong in msn to help me in DE2
she's said she will try to
i really cant understand wad AE faci is saying
haiz

my new class is W24N
only 3 gers
but the class atmosphere still quite gd
maybe coz is a mix class of 2 courses
same class with 3 sem1 classmates
though i only saw 2
all my faci are guys
and there will be lots of labs

eslyn,qiong and CH r in the same lvl wif me
eslyn beside my class
qiong opp my class
ch behind my class
es now in e45m which is my sem1 class
lol

since opening sch until nw
when people that i noe saw me
their reaction will be O_O
okok i dyed my hair
most comments are cant recognized me
xiaoqian:你受了什么刺激?
reena:arh~u dyed hair!so cool...
ch:u dyed hair.bad ger liao(tis is lame...)
sem1 class:wah...
xiaoqian still cant really take my hair color
she sae i trying to follow hua zhe lei
plus i look lyk those 乖乖的
may b nt really but wun go until dye hair

i have alrd go toast box 3rd time tis week
and cathay twice for the same movie
wah...no money liao

my 2nd sis and mum gg hk tis sat
still wan them to help buy things
i wan go hk alsoT_T
my goal is still gg to japan
Johnny Jr...alice nine...hanadan...TBS..etc

No comments: