Saturday, October 30, 2010

아직난예쁘다

“Still Beautiful”

“he is leaving.
I’m letting him go.
without holding him back
without dropping a tear
I’m letting him go.

all the romance is dead
it’s now an extravagant memory
if I cry just once
and hurt just once
everything will be over.

don’t say you know me.
the me that you knew is no more.
in the suffocating darkness.
I’m already familiar with this hurt
I’ve already found my happiness again.

forget about me~ please
don’t wake me up who is sleeping,
before the night is over
if I open my eyes
would I be able to sleep?

the words I hate more than dying.
the childish words I couldn’t convey..
to come back
to love me
to embrance me again.

don’t expect any of that from me~ really.
I’m not that kind of woman.

I’m still pretty
and lovable.
I’m very happy.”


(credit jaejoongie <3@soompi)



Finally!my comeback awaiting!!

Really love it when HB sings ballad song.her ballad songs are way nicer than her dance song even though R2song and Get hot are nice too.This time genre is medium tempo ballad and more to artistic feel.As usual, her ballad song is sad ballad.

Compared to other ballad song like "can't believe the words" "sorry for the tears" "mature","I am still beautiful" is more emotional.I already feel like tearing the mid of the song.This is so WORTH waiting for.

Suddenly I thought of what unnie said before,if you din have expectation on something there will not be disappointment (sth like that).Since I expect her to not have a comeback this year,this is really a true surprise^^I wish that Shimty will sell this single and also faster release macau photoshoot.where is it?!

No comments: