Tuesday, April 7, 2009

anime anime more anime


finally Pandora Hearts have been released...just in time when I have finshed watching kuroshitsuji.It's a pity that there will not be the 2nd season of kuroshitsuji since the anime have finshed off the whole series.As expected, eventually sebastian would take ciel soul when he died yet however there is a bond formed within themselves during all these time.Sebastian as a butler take care of ciel ,sometimes even seems like sebastian is ciel's father and ciel trusted sebastian.

without revenge, there will not be any exitence of ciel phantomhive and without ciel, just like what sebastian said, he's just one hell of a butler.I just don't really like the point ciel going to die.I kinda of like him even though I watched this anime due to sebastian.To some yaoi fans which wanted sebastian and ciel together(even though ciel really look lyk a ger when he is being doll up)YET I STILL CAN'T IMAGINE THAT TO HAPPEN!It's like seeing a adult-child love relationship!ciel is way too small for sebastian-_-'''

there is a 2nd season of FMA...Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood.
so far there is only 1 ep available with sub.

Lists of anime that I'm going to watch/watching
  • Pandora Hearts
  • Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood
  • Shakugan no Shana I/II
  • Tactics
  • Katekyo Hitman Reborn
  • Nastume Yuujinchou
  • Bamboo Blade
  • Bleach
  • La Corda d'oro~second passo~
wondered when Bleach movie 3 going to release with subs...and could anyone tell me why is naruto so popular?as in why people said it is nice?

No comments: