Friday, July 18, 2008

new DE faci
my class change DE faci
which mean tat the rest of the problems we are struck with her
cant really understand what she sae
coz of her slang
muz slowly absorb
haiz no choice
caleb gt things to attend to
but compare with both of them
caleb will explain more clearer
looks like have to 靠自己了

Obsession
lately get quite obsession with Kenneth Ma and Kate Tsui
JM's fault...
keep telling me they two very 配
which causes me to not like ah matt
telling JM
not interested with ah matt
dun tel me ah matt like kate blah blah
i wan noe ma ming and kate d only

Next sem
my next sem modules
look so electronics
all related to DE
abt what communication,PCB...etc
basically there will be lab almost everyday/module
playing with wires,chips,soler&breadboard
sounds like repairing the internal of the computer
tsk tsk

saw a mail frm next sem module
saying need buy tool kit?!
omg...
can i dun buy?i can jus take frm home...haha
but it is compulsory for that module to have one
OMG...the price really burns a bigger hole in my pocket
esp when i not working
I NEED A JOB!
muz get money ready by next thur

No comments: